Technology & Mobile Solutions
The Fusion Alliance ETL Designer/Developer is responsible for designing processes for and implementing the movement of data among the various data sources in an organization. Most commonly, the movement is from application systems to reporting systems.
What We Look For in a Fusion Alliance ETL Designer/Developer
- Highly skilled in the design and development of processes to extract, transform and load (ETL) data from multiple data sources into a consolidated and integrated image
- Expert in ETL Packages (SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of both application (OLTP) and reporting database (OLAP) structures, data quality, cleansing patterns, and specific reporting applications
- Qualified, educated individuals who have 5+ years of relevant professional and technological experience coupled with a perpetual hunger to learn and grow
- People who thrive in a socially engaged culture with a strong value system, employee initiatives, community activities and charity efforts
- Productive, goal-oriented candidates who want to make a real impact on their organization, their customers and the world
- People who are not just technically savvy, but are professionally and socially perceptive and flexible enough to make technical information easily understood by anyone in an organization
Recharge your career at Fusion Alliance.
> See our latest job openings