Our PromiseBetter Spent Lives.
We will meet you where you need us, where your opportunity exists today. We will listen, we will dig in, and we will deliver the right solution for your business.
This is more than how we make our living – this is how we at Fusion Alliance have chosen to spend our lives. This work is an expression of our passion to explore, collaborate, invent and create a significant, measurable difference in our clients’ businesses.
We will look beyond today’s opportunity to see your business more completely and ask the questions that help you gain a clearer perspective on tomorrow’s possibilities. And we will help you realize those possibilities. It is who we are. It is what we do. Every day.
You pour your heart into your work. We do, too, and positive outcomes are always important to us. But it’s the way Fusion Alliance approaches business and the solutions we craft, that impacts your continued success as much as it impacts ours.
Our corporate culture promotes integrity, ambition and a desire to serve our clients. The result is an organization that is uniquely positioned to make a difference in peoples’ lives, from our employees to our clients, creating measurable value that exceeds expectations.
“Great leaders give as much as they take. Our leadership’s commitment ensures that our employees enjoy a challenging but rewarding workplace, and our clients receive service delivered by uniquely talented and inspired people.”Doug Brown, CEO,
“The key to our success is our willingness to invest in the relationship. Sometimes you give up a little to get something better on the other side.”Tom Wood, Managing Partner,
Fusion Alliance, Indianapolis
We are a diverse group of industry experts that values authentic relationships built on sincerity, humility and a track record of success. At Fusion Alliance, each of us is focused on the same defining goal – to help our clients address today’s challenges and realize tomorrow’s possibilities.
“It’s great to work for a company that invests in their people. Fusion recognizes that their strength is their human talent. I’ve enjoyed a number of opportunities to improve my skills and pursue certifications.”Nancy Berry, Project Management
“Leadership doesn’t tell people how to do their jobs. We let them put something of themselves into the work. What we get in return is ownership – and higher quality. I love the culture here, the staff’s quality of character.”Rick Bryson, Business Solutions – Delivery
“Fusion Alliance does a great job of balancing client and employee needs when solving problems. That means that not only is the client happy, but so are my people.”Dave Buckland, Business Solutions – Applications
“Fusion Alliance successfully delivers solutions in numerous business segments. As a result we have continually been rated as one of the top consulting firms in Indianapolis. I’m proud of this accomplishment.”Chris Bombei, Business Solutions – Products
“It’s gratifying to work in an environment where my day-to-day activities have a noticeable impact on our company’s performance and that of our clients.”Steven Chase, Engagement Management
“Fusion is not just a consulting group. The Fusion Family is made up of experienced IT professionals with a single focus – doing whatever it takes to deliver value for our customers.”Hal Eichorst, Project Management
“I’ve always enjoyed the atmosphere at Fusion Alliance. I’m continually impressed with the people I work with: their deep experience, their commitment to great service and their desire to give back to our communities.”Todd Fisher, Business Solutions – Applications
“The longevity of people’s employment here speaks to their passion for their work. It’s not about vying for recognition or competing for a promotion – it’s about doing a good job and finding the right solution.”Stacy Kagiwada, Business Solutions – Interactive
“The reason I came to Fusion (and stay at Fusion) is because of the company culture and values. At Fusion I get to work on client projects that make a difference in people’s lives.”Shelly Lytle, Business Development
“Fusion’s leadership is based in a deep integrity. I’ve been here for 10 years, and that has never changed, even as the economy has gone through dramatic upheaval.”Loretta Smith, Business Development
“Fusion’s unique blend of capabilities provides our clients with the value they’re looking for. Our breadth and depth of expertise allow us to implement the most appropriate solution for their business challenges.”Ed Roze, Business Solutions – Infrastructure
You deserve the industry’s best. Fusion Alliance’s technologies solutions specialists continue to sustain excellence through education, training and the pursuit of industry-recognized certifications in evolving project management methods. Below is a subset to give you a sense of the types of certifications that Fusion Alliance supports.
If you want to know more about the certifications we hold, let us know.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) 70-528: .NET Framework 2.0 – Web-Based Client Development
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) 70-536: .NET Framework 2.0 – Application Development Foundation
- Microsoft Business Value Planning Services (BVPS)
- Microsoft Certified Developers
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MSCE)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Windows Server Virtualization
- Microsoft 70-652 TS: Windows Server Virtualization, Configuring Hyper-V
- Microsoft 70-236: Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft 70-238: Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft 70-652 TS: Windows Server Virtualization, Configuring Hyper-V
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
- Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJD)
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD)
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD)
- Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services (SCDJWS)
- Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer (SCMAD)
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Certified Scrum Master in Agile Methodologies (CSM)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB)
- CompTIA Security+
- Designing eLearning Environments (DeE)
- GIAC System and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- HFI CUA (Human Factors International Certified Usability Analyst)
- Implementing and Maintaining MS SQL 2005 (70-431)
- PMP Certified Project Managers
- Awards & Recognition
Best Places to Work in Indiana
Indiana Chamber of Commerce
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Best Employers in Ohio
SHRM Ohio State Council
2009, 2010, 2012
Top Workplaces in Indiana
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Company that Cares – Pace Setter
2007, 2008, 2009
Summit Creative Awards
- Indiana Humanities Council – “IHC Lincoln’s Log Cabin Learning Module” – Flash
- Indiana Humanities Council – “IHC Lincoln’s Log Cabin Learning Module” – Interactive Media – Education
Interactive Media Awards
- REALIZE® Consumer Website – Outstanding Achievement Healthcare
- Cincinnati Zoo Website – Outstanding Achievement Animals/Wildlife
IBJ Book of Lists
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Web Site Developers – 2002 – 2011
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Software Developers – 2006 – 2011
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Computer Consulting Firms – 2008 – 2011
- Largest Tri-State Web-Design Firms – 2010 – 2011
At Fusion Alliance, we believe that our communities are strengthened by the philanthropic efforts and contributions we make to local charities and non-profits. Historically, our focus has been on volunteerism and direct giving, but we are working toward expanding our efforts to include benevolent partnerships.
Drawing on our passions, skills and altruistic spirit, Fusion Alliance employees – at all levels of the organization – actively participate in a wide variety of volunteer efforts, strengthening the communities where we live and work.
We participate in a variety of efforts throughout the year that allows Fusion Alliance employees and owners to exercise their generosity through direct giving and company match.
Our future direction is to help local organizations meet their goals by leveraging our core strengths and technology experiences. This will allow us to give back and evolve our capabilities through those efforts.
Fusion Alliance focuses on organizations that reside in the communities where we have a presence and that ascribe to the following:
- Facilitating a meaningful and sustainable difference for children and advances in education
- Providing opportunities for our employees to participate in their vision for success
- Providing visibility to how our contributions are used by the organization
- Advancing their cause in tangible ways, so we know our efforts are making an impact that is centered on the mission and vision of the organization and the clients they serve
- Aces Power Marketing
- Alliant Energy
- American Electric Power
- Cincinnati Bell
- Dominion Resource Services, Inc.
- Duke Energy Corporation
- Heritage Propane
- Midwest ISO
- Southern Company Services, Inc.
- Viastar Energy
- Wabash Valley Power Association
- Life Sciences
- Agricultural R&D Advocacy Site
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
- Diabetes Care Solution
- Shire Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Shire US, Inc.
- Bloomington Hospital
- CH Mack
- Clarian Health Partners
- Ernst and Young, LLP.
- Freedom Pharmacy Systems
- FSSA Office of Medicaid Policy
- Healthy Advice Networks
- Real Med, Inc.
- Reid Hospital
- Riverview Hospital
- Web MD
- Wolters Kluwer Health
- American Modern Insurance Group
- Baldwin and Lyons
- Farm Bureau Insurance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Meridian Insurance
- One America
- State Automobile Mutual Insurance Co.
- BNY Mellon
- Cincinnati Financial
- Lake City Bank
- Mike Albert Fleet Management
- National Bank of Indianapolis
- Oak Street Mortgage
- Sallie Mae
- TranSend, LLC.
- EMC Corporation
- Indiana Interactive, LLC.
- Oak Ridge Solutions
- Ontario Systems
- Siemens Product Lifecycle Management
- Symantec Corporation
- Brightpoint North American LP
- Carrier Corporation
- Delta Faucet
- Finish Line
- Herff Jones
- Hulman & Company
- Ingersoll Rand
- Praxair Surface Technologies
- Raybestos Products
- Raytheon Technical Services Company
- Thomson Consumer Electronics
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing
- Wabash National Corporation
- Weaver Popcorn
- FSSA Office of Medicaid Policy
- Indiana Attorney General
- Indiana Economic Development Council (IEDC)
- Indiana Secretary of State
- Indiana Workforce Development
- Burke Marketing Research
- Central Indiana Community Foundation
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Colliers Turley Martin Tucker
- Duke Realty Investments
- Elsevier, Inc.
- Indianapolis Colts
- ITT Educational Services Kiwanis International
- Lauth Property Group
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- Procter and Gamble
- Ratio Architects, Inc.
- Simon Property Group
- St. Vincent DePaul
- Steak and Shake
- The Kroger Co.
- University of Cincinnati