Fusion Alliance’s Usability Analyst helps our clients create highly desirable, useful and easy-to-use products and services, through evaluation of the user experience.
What We Look For in a Fusion Alliance Usability Analyst
- Makes sound recommendations based on observed user behavior and prior experience
- Deep understanding of the ways prototyping and customer research meet complex and varied requirements within tight development windows
- Manages the recruiting, interviewing, moderation and reporting components of the usability process
- Expert in user-centered design methods and best practices, such as formative and summative usability testing, heuristic evaluation, paper prototyping, comparative testing, focus groups, user interviews, and contextual inquiry
- Qualified, educated individuals who have 5+ years of relevant professional and technological experience coupled with a perpetual hunger to learn and grow
- People who thrive in a socially engaged culture with a strong value system, employee initiatives, community activities and charity efforts
- Productive, goal-oriented candidates who want to make a real impact on their organization, their customers and the world
- People who are not just technically savvy, but are professionally and socially perceptive and flexible enough to make technical information easily understood by anyone in an organization
Recharge your career at Fusion Alliance.
> See our latest job openings