Technology & Mobile Solutions
The Fusion Alliance Software Architect is responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions, researching and recommending technology to improve our client’s current systems.
After determining the software architecture solution that meets performance, usability, scalability, reliability and security needs, the Software Architect coordinates the design and integration of the total system solution, including any subsystems. The focus then goes to development, documentation and analysis of the overall architecture of the updated systems, including hardware and software.
What We Look For in a Fusion Alliance Software Architect
- Unique problem-evaluation and solution-delivery specialist
- Advocates and mentors others in development best practices
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines when necessary
- Recognized expert on specific technologies, but pursues alternative methods when needed
- Creates problem-solving tools and frameworks based on past experiences
- Balances features, cost and time while analyzing multiple design solutions
- Ability to explain complex solutions to developers as well as business users
- Experience documenting testable specifications that communicate to a technical team
- Experience leading teams that have successfully shipped software
- Demonstrable experience handling production issues such as scaling and constrained resources
- Ability to understand and estimate what is required to successfully complete a project
- Exercises latitude in determining objectives and approaches to projects
- Sophisticated independent analyst
- Qualified, educated individuals who have 5+ years of relevant professional and technological experience coupled with a perpetual hunger to learn and grow
- People who thrive in a socially engaged culture with a strong value system, employee initiatives, community activities and charity efforts
- Productive, goal-oriented candidates who want to make a real impact on their organization, their customers and the world
- People who are not just technically savvy, but are professionally and socially perceptive and flexible enough to make technical information easily understood by anyone in an organization
Recharge your career at Fusion Alliance.
> See our latest job openings