The Fusion Alliance Experience Architect is an advocate for the needs of the user and is passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology to give our clients’ brands an interactive edge. The Experience Architect is a highly creative subject matter expert who champions the client’s business and marketing strategies in order to craft strategic digital solutions. Through research and exploration, the integrity of both the business vision and the user experience is preserved.
What We Look For in a Fusion Alliance Experience Architect
- Defines broad project vision while attending to the details that support the complex structures of a cross-channel user experience
- Utilizes interactive best practices to provide intuitive, engaging user experiences
- Creator of innovative user-centered interface, information and interaction design
- Conducts user research and user interface requirements-gathering activities
- Understands the constraints of designing for various digital channels and knows how to exploit them
- Ability to create interactive prototypes
- Qualified, educated individuals who have 5+ years of relevant professional and technological experience coupled with a perpetual hunger to learn and grow
- People who thrive in a socially engaged culture with a strong value system, employee initiatives, community activities and charity efforts
- Productive, goal-oriented candidates who want to make a real impact on their organization, their customers and the world
- People who are not just technically savvy, but are professionally and socially perceptive and flexible enough to make technical information easily understood by anyone in an organization
Recharge your career at Fusion Alliance.
> See our latest job openings