The Fusion Alliance Digital Strategist plans best-in-class strategies across the entire digital ecosystem to meet business objectives. The Digital Strategist advises our clients and client services teams on digital marketing approaches, key tactics, best practices and channel measurement plans.
What We Look For in a Fusion Alliance Digital Strategist
- Sees the big picture, even without context
- Quickly grasps the customer’s business model and understands how to translate it into goals for digital channels
- Recommends concrete tactics to achieve client goals, with the ability to communicate the reasoning behind the recommendations to clients and the Fusion team
- Develops success metrics for digital channels and establishes measurement criteria
- Strong research skills and high intellectual curiosity and creativity
- A developed sense of empathy to understand the digital experience from a user’s perspective
- Familiar with digital media, social and search management tools (i.e. Radian6, BuzzMetrics, DART, SearchCenter, Facebook Insights)
- Expertise in one or more of the major web analytics packages such as WebTrends, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, and Omniture
- Qualified, educated individuals who have 5+ years of relevant professional and technological experience coupled with a perpetual hunger to learn and grow
- People who thrive in a socially engaged culture with a strong value system, employee initiatives, community activities and charity efforts
- Productive, goal-oriented candidates who want to make a real impact on their organization, their customers and the world
- People who are not just technically savvy, but are professionally and socially perceptive and flexible enough to make technical information easily understood by anyone in an organization
Recharge your career at Fusion Alliance.
> See our latest job openings