Technology & Mobile Solutions
The Fusion Alliance Data Architect thoroughly understands and plans data usage for our enterprise clients. Working across multiple business units, the Data Architect is responsible for the integrity of data so that they effectively serve the needs of the overall organization.
What We Look For in a Fusion Alliance Data Architect
- Fully understands enterprise-level data stewardship, governance, and usage
- Ability to integrate data from multiple sources and channels
- Plans for data quality, security, and capacity
- Broad knowledge of multiple data platforms and toolsets
- Expertise with physical architectural platforms/configurations (clustering, log-shipping, clouds)
- Qualified, educated individuals who have 5+ years of relevant professional and technological experience coupled with a perpetual hunger to learn and grow
- People who thrive in a socially engaged culture with a strong value system, employee initiatives, community activities and charity efforts
- Productive, goal-oriented candidates who want to make a real impact on their organization, their customers and the world
- People who are not just technically savvy, but are professionally and socially perceptive and flexible enough to make technical information easily understood by anyone in an organization
Recharge your career at Fusion Alliance.
> See our latest job openings